No products in the cart
Amazon PPC Advertising WORKSHOP
Wizards of Amazon,
This workshop is perfect for Amazon sellers who have paid for their products but have not launched on Amazon yet, existing Amazon sellers of all levels looking to master the operations of Amazon PPC, agency owners, and account managers, individuals in charge of Amazon PPC at aggregators.
What to expect in this 6-8 hour intensive and HANDS-ON PPC workshop where the instructor walks you through all aspects of PPC from fundamentals, to operations, and ongoing monitoring resulting in aptitude in all PPC operations by the students.
- Everything you need to bring to succeed in this workshop is below?
- You will need to come prepared with your laptop.
- Full access to the Seller Central campaign manager.
- Inventory, Business, and Advertising reports.
- Your exact cost of goods sold for all of your products.
- A download of your last 30-day bulk sheets excel (or Google Sheet) Spreadsheet.
- A download of Search Term Reports, Placement Reports and Impression Share Reports for the last 30 days.
- A sample headline for ads.
- A 30-second product video for ads that comply with Amazon requirements.
- Somewhere to take notes.
- An application that allows for screenshots.
- If you do not have bulk sheets or reports due to not being live on Amazon yet, a sample will be provided.
- Send all videos at least 7 days before the workshop so we can ensure compliance with Amazon’s requirements.
10 – 10:30: Workshop starts and ensures all students are set up correctly and have all reports pulled up adequately.
10:30 – 11: Theory discussion regarding the general strategy of PPC on Amazon including flowchart and workflow.
11 – 12: Daily and weekly dashboard building.
12 – 12:15: Campaign structure, nomenclature, match type and keyword best practices.
12:15 – 12:45: sponsored product campaign creation on campaign manager and through a template
12:45 – 1:30 Break
1:30 – 2:00: Sponsored brand, video and display campaign creation.
2:00 – 3:00: Search term report interpretation and unique keyword identification.
3:00 – 4:00: Bulk sheet interpretation and optimization.
4:00 – 4:30 Placement report interpretation and bid+.
4:30 – 4:45: Search term impression, share interpretation.
4:45 – 5:15: Negative keyword identification and implementation.
5:15 – 5:45 Break
5:45 – 6:45 Q&A
This workshop is sponsored by #SellersFunding #Getida #SellerBasics #PickFu #FeedbackWhiz #RimorCorp #ForcegetLogistics
Get up to $1 Million of working capital in as little as 48 hrs. to take your eCommerce business to the next level of growth with SellersFunding http://www.sellersfunding.com?aff=bluebird
GETIDA can help you claim, recover and maximize FBA reimbursements. Signup with GETIDA today to receive $400 Complimentary FBA Reimbursements. To Claim Your $400 Visit – https://online.getida.com/woe
SellerBasics offers sellers unlimited complimentary consultations with a licensed attorney, complimentary account health reviews, and discounted or free Amazon suspension reinstatement services, www.sellerbasics.com
Know what sells (before you sell it) with fast, unbiased feedback from 10,000+ Amazon Prime shoppers at https://www.pickfu.com/wizardsofamazon
Automation and management software for Amazon sellers to increase profits and reviews. Start your 30 Day Free Trial at https://www.feedbackwhiz.com/woa
RIMOR CORP is a privately owned and independent company offering a one-stop solution for entrepreneurs, scaling their e-commerce sales with a reliable and affordable fulfillment center. www.rimorcorp.com
Forceget Logistics helps Ecommerce and Amazon sellers to find THE most suitable tailor-made international door-to-door shipping options to save time and money. $100 Sign Up Bonus for First International Shipment. http://www.forceget.com/